Considerations (T’s & C’s)
This is a professional practice. I have spent many years studying and continue to study in order to expand my expertise.
As a member of the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) I follow the Code of Ethics & Professional Practice.
- CANCELLATION and CHANGE OF APPOINTMENTS
I understand that some situations can not be controlled and you may need to cancel or rearrange your appointment. However I do require 24 hrs notice where possible. This allows the opportunity for someone else to take the appointment. If you do not give me more than 3 hours notice on the day of your appointment, a charge of £15 per hour booked may apply which will be payable before your receive anymore treatment at Buddu.
- No show – £30
- Change of duration of appointment time notice is required as above.
- If you book regular appointments in advance and you cancel or change them 3 times within (6 weeks) then you may lose your slot and not be able to book in advance. If you are not sure then book single treatments.
- ARRIVING LATE
I plan my diary around the specified time booked. If you arrive late your session maybe shortened to accommodate appointments following yours; however payment of the “FULL FEE” still applies for the time that was booked. Where I can I do accommodate late arrivals. The time you book is the amount payable on the day of your appointment.
If I am running late I will notify you when possible and add the time on or refund the difference.
- Please bear in mind another client may be waiting when your appointment has finished.
- When the curtains are shut I am with a client. If you are due for your appointment I will open the door or door blinds when the room is free. There are seating areas in the market particularly downstairs with full view of the shop.
- You health & well being is important, please listen carefully to aftercare advice.
- If you are allergic to Nuts it is imperative you make me aware of this as some products will not be suitable.
- If you think you may be or are pregnant it is imperative I know.
- Anything you think I should know or if you are unsure, please let me know prior to treatment.
- If you have any sensitivity’s to certain smells such as Essential Oils which are burned in an oil burner or incense sticks please let me know so I can ensure the room has been well ventilated before your arrival.
- Please do not spray any products in the room some clients are allergic & sensitive to these.
- Mobile phones turned off.Payment
Cash or bank transfer. I do not accept cheques or have a card machine.